Foundations of Faith Community Nursing Course
If you have been hearing the call to connect health and faith by serving as a nurse in a church, this is the place to start! Through the Foundation of Faith Community Nurse Preparation course you will be trained to provide leadership in the area of whole person health in collaboration with the pastor, staff, and lay ministers of a faith community.
- Opening Retreat: Living Waters Retreat Center
September 13-14, 2019
Lake Poinsett, South Dakota
- Followed by classes on consecutive Monday evenings 5:50-9 p.m.
- Mondays, Sept. 16- Nov. 11, 2019
- Cost: $300 Sanford Employee or $390 Non-Sanford Employee
- Includes retreat & primary textbook.
- Prerequisite: Current Licensed Registered Nurse
- Taking applications now. Register soon as space is limited.
- Registration deadline is July 15, 2019.
For more information, contact [email protected]
This Foundations of Faith Community Nursing course is based on the curriculum developed through the Westberg Institute for Faith Community Nursing, which curriculum is owned by Church Health of Memphis, Inc., 1350 Concourse Ave., Suite 142, Memphis, TN 38104.